Strange behaviour while handling multiple calls with pjsip

Hi,

I?m seeing a strange behaviour with pjsip (v 2.5.4)

My application does the following:

Each time the app receives a call, it creates a custom AudioMedia class
which creates a bidirectional media port.

And calls:
myMedia->startTransmit(sink)
sink->startTransmit(myMedia)

On the put_frame(), the app records the audio.
On the get_frame(), the app sends some audio frames.

It works very well.
But when I try with 2 simultaneous calls, all seems to work fine except
that the 2nd caller ear the 1st one speaking (but only in this way. the 1st
one isn?t earring the 2nd one).

In fact, if the app answers to callers A, B and C (in this order), then B
and C are earring A, and C is earring B and C. (ie. each callers are
earring previous callers)

Also, what is said by the caller A doesn?t appear in the audio recording on
the call B. Which is fine.

>From the logs, all seems fine:

port 1 (my_port #1) <?> port 2 (caller A)
port 3 (my_port #2) <?> port 4 (caller B)

But it looks like port 2 (Caller A) is also transmitting to port 4 (Caller
B).

Any ideas or explanations about what can cause this ?

Many thanks in advance,
Simon.