What's the right way to give video frame to application?

Hello everyone, I'm new here but I can't say I'm new to pjsip. I'm devoted
to make a pjsip based app for quite sometime now and with the knowledge
comes the curiosity and the need to make it work as good is it could, right?

So, for the last two months I'm working on  a video renderer device based
on the SDL_dev.c
and after all this time I came to a conclusion not very good and I'm
wondering if you guys could give me some guidance.

The main reason to make another renderer is to get rid of the WindowID
depedency. I want to work with the buffer data, not the window handler.

Just to be specific. I already made it work, but it's not good enough for
me. Let me explain what I've done:

The first method used was very bad I do know that but it worked and I
really dont wanna come back to that.

Basically I was using pjemdia_event_publish to send frames and capture at
on_call_media_event.

Thats exactally what I want to do. Get decoded frame and send it to the
application.

The other way was actually developing a video renderer and implementing
put_frame API.

And now I realize I dont have everything I need to give the frame to the
application.

I could do this if I on my put_frame function I could get the call_id this
frame is related.

*Is there a way to get the call_id from inside the put_frame implementation
of the video renderer? **Or having the call_id on the create_stream API
would do as well.*

The other way around would be to call something like
*pjmedia_vid_dev_stream_get_frame*
from application but I can't figure out a way to get
the pjmedia_vid_dev_stream pointer that is needed to get this function.

So..

*Is there a way to get the pjmedia_vid_dev_stream of a given call_id ?*

I really hope you guys can help me with that... I would hate to go back and
have to make it work by force.

Thank you very much!