Crash on iOS with NAT64 network

Hi Riza,

While it would be nice if PJSIP could make IPv6 connections easier by
implementing tickets 419 and 422, I don't really think that's the big
issue with iOS at the moment.

The big problem is that according to Apple
(https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=08282015a), any app that connects
to the internet using an IPv4 socket will soon be rejected by the app
store. Apple isn't really requiring IPv6 compatibility, they're
requiring your app be IPv6 *only*. If you want your app to interact over
IPv4, you have to use IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses with IPv6 sockets.

I don't know if PJSIP is currently set up to do this.

Regards,
John Ridges