link with --as-needed and circular deps of pjmedia*

Hi Tzafrir,

I am afraid that we can't proceed the proposal of merging pjmedia
modules at least for now. It seems to introduce quite major changes for
allowing '--as-needed' linker option while there are already options in
configure scripts to strip the unnecessary dependency libs (which is
originally introduced by the configure script itself).

BR,
nanang