From: pjsip [mailto:pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Farzan
Shojaee
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 5:21 PM
To: 'pjsip list'
Subject: two usb sound cards and pjsip

I'm using pjsip on Raspberry Pi 1. I compiled and tested it successfully.
I've used an external USB sound, everything is true. I've attached two
external USB sound card now. and I want to use two simultaneous pjsua apps
so that each one work with one of this USB sound cards.

I have edited /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf as following:

                options   snd-usb-audio  index=0,1

                options   snd_bcm2835  index=2

I can see two usb sound card by using "aplay -l" with index of 0 and 1.

I can also see it in "cat    /proc/asound/cards". It shows my two USB sound
cards.

But when I run pjsua (./pjsua-armv61-unknown-linux-gnueabihf   --capture-dev
1   --playback-dev   1) it runs successfully and shows that usb sound card 1
is selected:

pjsua_aud.c       Set sound device: capture=1, playback=1

pjsua_app.c       .Turning sound device ON

pjsua_aud.c       .Opening sound device PCM at 8000/1/20ms

but USB sound card 0 is active yet and audio heard in it, and USB sound card
0 doesn't work anyway.

Has anyone any idea??

Help me plz