Android: Compile pjsip libs with log

Hi,

I want to use pjsip for an android  VoIP application.
I am using native functions to call libpjsua2.so methods. libpjsua2 was
obtained in the way described in Getting-Started/Android: first building
all pj* folders to obtain libpj*.a, and then running /pjsip-apps/src/swig/make
to build libpjsua2 and swig bindings (which I don't use anyway).

I am unable to get any log message through LogCat. I am working with
Android Studio 1.5, gradle experimental 0.2.0.

In the android documentation, under "Debugging native code with Eclipse",
it is advised to use the compiler flag CFLAGS += -g (for example by adding
it to user.mak when building static libraries).
I have followed that point, but I think it is even not necessary, since in
the output of ./configure-android says CFLAGS =  -fpic -ffunction-sections
-funwind-tables -no-canonical-prefixes -march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfpv3-d16
-mfloat-abi=softfp -mthumb -Os -g (...) by default.

I think that I'm having some kind of issue with libs compilation that does
not configure logs properly, but I could not find any further
documentation.

Thank you for your attention.

Best,

Andr?s