pjsip stack messages's while running the android app

Dear All,

Need a quick help...

I am trying to make android application using pjsip stack.

Followed the steps given in below link, and successfully generated pjsua
bin for android application.

https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Android

But when run the android application(.apk through eclipse) i don't see any
logs of PJSIP stack. (Only logs of java file keep on coming)

Tried by setting the PJSIP_MAX_LOG_LEVEL to 6 in config_site.h ,it's no use
but when i run only the pjsip stack, log level works fine.

So please share me some suggestion for,

how can i see the pjsip stack logs while i run my android application ?

Thanks in Advance