pjsip retransmit detection

Hi,

First time posting, so, hi all! :)

The question I'm having is whether it's possible in the tx_request
callback set in pjsip_module struct to determine on application level
from the pjsip_tx_data passed to this callback if the request being
transmitted is a retransmission? I'm using the pjsua abstraction layer,
jfyi.

The function pjsip_rdata_get_tsx() provides a way to get the transaction
for received data, and having the transaction structure, it could be
possible to inspect retransmit_count. I'm looking for a similar approach
based on pjsip_tx_data instead of pjsip_rx_data. Is this possible somehow?

Alternatively I'm thinking of patching pjsip/src/pjsip/sip_transaction.c
function tsx_retransmit() for setting a custom callback in case of
retransmission of a request.

Any ideas whether it's possible to get the transaction using
pjsip_tx_data and checking retransmit_count there (is this the right
approach in general anyways?) or if patching pjsip to hook up a custom
callback is more feasible?

Thanks,
Andreas