PJSIP automated build environment for Android

Hello everybody,
I've started a project on GitHub: https://github.com/alexbbb/pjsip-android-builder
which aims to provide an easy replicable and automated PJSIP build environment for Android developers. Any help and contributions are welcome.
My goal is to rely only on official PJSIP and related libraries sources for the build process, to keep things open and easily maintainable, without other project dependencies.

Currently the build script generates .so files for the following architectures: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64 and arm64-v8a
I'm working on adding OpenH264, libyuv and OpenSSL support in the build process.
Please consider in adding a link to the github project on PJSIP's website. Thank you :)

Hope that this will be useful to Android developers out there :)

Alex Gotev

MobiMESH Development Team
Via Benigno Crespi 57, 20159 Milano
web http://www.mobimesh.it