Hide SIP address from being displayed

Hello,

We have a situation in which an educational company wants to provide
support services to its customers. However, it does not want the SIP
address of its instructors to be exposed to the students. It's okay to
expose the instructor's name, but not the SIP address. The SIP address can
not be exposed, because the company does not want the student to call them
instructor back directly. They want to require the student to call a
specific SIP address alias that is setup for each session.

To be clear, here's what we want:

1) "Bob Teacher" has SIP address <bob at educo.com>
2) Bob calls student to teach lesson by using a alias to the student. Let's
say the alias ismathclass123 at educo.com, and that address is aliased to
"Becky Student" <becky at sip2sip.com>.

Now when the call comes into Becky, we would like for it to

a) Show that it's coming from "Edu Co." and show no SIP address at all; or
b) Show that it's coming from "Edu Co." and some generic address such as <
main at educo.com>

So, I'm trying to figure out if I can hide the instructor's SIP address
using Bob's SIP agent, or if I should do it in the network, e.g. using a
SIP proxy. *Does anyone have any guidance? My guess is there is some
standard SIP feature to address this issue.*

Thank you,
Ankhit