From: Ashwin Rath <ashwinrath@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015/09/21  9:17 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: pjsip list <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Subject: Re: Call Quality

Could you provide a wireshark trace of signalling packets ? i am looking for more info on the SDP.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 1:25 AM, GQ <gq123 at sky.com> wrote:
Toni,?
Further to your last message we have de activated Echo Cancellation however the problem is still there. The remote still experiences Intermittent ?loss of sound.?
Can you or can anybody else help us to resolve this issue??
Thanks?GQ