Web RTC Support

Terrance Devor wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Doing some searching I found that CSIPSimple has a WebRTC component
> however, I wanted to know if this module will be included native to the
> pjsip project?

This message is being received by the list fine. This is the third time
I've seen it. You can also check the list archives[1] to see if a
message makes it.

As for your question Teluu can't just take the WebRTC support from
another project and put it in, it has to be submitted so your question
should really be directed to CSIPSimple.

[1]
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2015-September/date.html

--
Joshua Colp