H264 Media Format Question

Hi,

I tried to find those "three additional features" in the H264
specification and gave up. The spec is pretty dense to say the least,
and the function of the constraint bits is not clearly described. But
clearly there used to be a substantive difference between constrained
baseline and baseline. I don't know how the spec changed in 2009.

I think you're asking good questions. If you find the answers, please share.

Regards,

Bill