H264 Media Format Question

The ffmpeg and openh264 H264 video codec implementations provided by
PJSIP just support constrained baseline profile, which is the profile
used by most video conferencing endpoints (I've never seen one that used
anything else). I'd have to study the profiles more to be sure, but it's
possible that the more complicated profiles have features that make them
unsuitable for realtime conferencing, perhaps they incur lots of latency
due to prediction?

Bill