PJSIP Play Sound on Remote Sound Device

I am Building a PSIP Application that should play a sound file on client sip device (with no PJSUA) but instead it play a file on Server Side.( I am calling the pjsip application from linphone client , and the sound file is played on the PJSIP application side not on the linphone client)I get the media from session infocreate a a second port media player and connect the media port with the second port media player

The code that I wrote is found at the link :
"http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33343920/pjsip-play-sound-on-remote-media-port";
PJSIP Play Sound on Remote Media Port

| ? |
| PJSIP Play Sound on Remote Media PortI am Building a PSIP Application that should play a sound file on client sip device (with no PJSUA) but instead it play a file on Server Side. ( I am calling the pj... |
|  |
| View on stackoverflow.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
| ? |

But This Code play the sound file on the PJSIP Application not on the remote sip client Application (Linphone Application)any HelpMy email is marwan.idriss at gmail.com