What is Start talksprut.. and Starting silence and how to stop this traffic

Yes you will need to recompile pjsip libraries to see a change. But also
you don't want to remove the keep alive mechanism, it's there for a
reason. If the caller is quiet for a long period, there are no RTP
packets sent due to VAD, and your NAT may decide after a minute that the
connection is closed, then when you speak again, the NAT sets up a new
mapped address and your RTP connection will break.

Bill