Pjsua compatible with windows terminal server ?

Hi, so you have to know one thing  : the link between your computer and
the RCP is like a shitty sound divice for PJSIP.
As you constat, your call have some burst, that's just because your
sound device is not fluid. Normally PJSIP try to read, send, read,
send... But sounds packets come in some squall, so pjsip try to
read/send when he can. The best pratice is to upgrade the buffer sound
device with "PJMEDIA_SND_DEFAULT_PLAY_LATENCY" try to upgrade to 350 ms.
Now you will have less problem I hope.
signature baptiste Signature
Cordialement,

*Baptiste DUPERRAY*

*
*

<http://www.absys.fr>
<http://www.absys.fr>
Le 07/10/2015 12:45, Baptiste DUPERRAY a ?crit :