Some times call are disconnecting

Hi guys,

I'm facing some difficulties in pjsip2.3 for my app in iOS since last 7
months,
These are some difficulties what i'm facing, i don't its due to library or
backend.

1. When any incoming call occur, if the user press answer button, the
sip_answer state is not updating to PJSIP_INV_STATE_CONFIRMED as well as
the view is not updating to menu buttons,
2. If the callee disconnects in this scenario PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED
also not updating.
3. In this scenario the media channel is still in live/active, to disable
or remove the channel we need to kill the app.
4. After entering to the app again if any incoming callee tries to call
they are getting disconnected message for this i got the below message in
the console
*Assertion failed: (pjsua_var.acc_cnt!=0), function
pjsua_acc_find_for_incoming, file ../src/pjsua-lib/pjsua_acc.c, line 2777.*

5. And one more thing if any cellular call occurs the sip call is still in
live, but no media channel between callee and caller. How to handle this
state, I tried with hold and re activating the media channel its not
working for.

*NOTE:* My app is developing with reference of SIPHON app which is google
code.

Please help me for the above all issues.

Thanks in Advance!!!!