Wrong results of pjsua_acc_find_for_incoming function call

Hi there,

I believe that there is a problem in pjsua_acc_find_for_incoming function
from pjsua_acc.c source.

If you have multiple accounts with the same extension, same transport type
but with different  servers' hosts you will always receive the id of the
first account.
This is due the fact that the function compares the host name from the
sip_uri
with the server domain and they will never match. The host from the sip_uri
is the IP of the station which registers the sip account while the server
domain
is the IP of the Voip server.

Since the domain will not match, the function will try to match the user
part
which is the same for all accounts. Therefore it will return the id of the
first
account.

I am not sure if there is a problem with the configuration of my server or
if
this is a bug.

Best wishes,
Claudiu