Possible bug: stateless behavior when transport=tcp

Hi all,

It looks like there is a bug in PJSIP, but I've submitted a bug in Asterisk
tracker as I'm not sure if it occurs only in connection with res_pjsip or as
stand-alone as well.

Basically, when an endpoint registers via TCP, PJSIP processes everything as
corresponds: the communication is via TCP, REGISTER/ACK pass OK, the
endpoint can even establish calls. But, when another endpoint calls to the
first one, PJSIP tries to send INVITE message in a new TCP session
establishing it to the port already opened for the first session. This would
be OK for a UDP, but not for TCP. Please let me know if you observe the same
behavior without asterisk as well.

For more information please check the bug report here:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-24889.

Regards,
Anatoli