Multi channel sound card

Hi all,

so i got pjsip running in C# with the help of Mike and PJSUA2. I have got a soundcard with 8 outputs and 4 inputs. I would like to include all 8 outputs to the conference bridge (so i can control what goes to each output). The FAQ states for a stereo connection :

https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#multi-snd

>>The second option is to configure PJSUA-LIB's media to mono, as usual, but to open the sound device in stereo. Connect the left channel of the sound device to conference bridge slot #0, and the right channel to slot #1 (for example). You will then be able to control what is played to left or right channel by connecting the media to the appropriate slot number of the sound device channel.<<

This seems to do exactly what i want. But in stead of just stereo channels i would like to add all 8 outputs. Any ideas on how to do this with PJSUA2?

Regards,

Per