Intentional repeating DTMF digits thrown away

Tonight I ran into an issue using pjsip 2.3 (also happened with at least as
far back as 2.2 I believe) where (new) repeating DTMF digits were being
thrown away erroneously. For example, I would press 2, 8, 0, 0, (timing
wasn't a factor either) and pjsip would report only the first 3 digits (2,
8, 0) and would throw away the fourth because it was the same as the last
digit seen.

I dug through the code to find where this was happening and after some work
I came up with a pretty simple patch that is attached. All that was needed
was for pjmedia's incoming dtmf handler to check the RTP packet marker bit
in addition to the existing checks to determine when the digit should be
thrown away.

The patch seems to work for me for now and I haven't noticed any ill
effects, but there should probably be a test for it....