How to catch the incoming audio stream in PJSip ?

I want to integrate language converter in VoIP based iOS client app which
will translate real time incoming audio stream to other selected languages
based on user choice, I am using PjSip open source library to support VoIP
Calls.

For language translation I want to use speech to text and text to speech
open source library.

Now I am facing following issues :

   1. How to catch the incoming audio stream in PJSip ?
   2. How to send the converted audio stream which user can listen like in
   normal audio call ?

Please help.Thanks.