Registration pjsip_regc_destroy and pending transaction

Hello,

I have an issue with terminating a pjsip transport used for registration after a network change. I'm handling a network change by manually shutting down and creating the transport (instead of restarting the whole PJSUA lib). The problem is with this scenario: A register is sent, before a response comes back, a network change is performed. Now I call pjsip_regc_destroy, pjsip_transport_shutdown and pjsua_transport_close to fully clear the current transport. When a new IP received I see that PJSIP is using, to send a new register, the previous transport which I tried to clear (the IP in the contact header is wrong). It only happens in the scenario above (during ongoing transaction), under normal situation it's working perfectly. Any one has a suggestion how to force close the transport of the register?