iOS 9 & IPV6 issues

Hello,

With the new iOS 9 AppStore submission policy stating that all iOS 9 app
submissions will be required to have IPV4 & IPV6 support, I gave my current
application a try using Apple's IPV6 nat64 tool they announced at WWDC
2015. Unfortunately when attempting to place a call in this network
environment, I am getting assertion failures like this:

"*Assertion failed: (af==PJ_AF_INET || af==PJ_AF_INET6), function
pj_sockaddr_set_port, file ../src/pj/sock_common.c, line 430."*

I am currently running PJSIP v2.2.1. If anyone has an idea or lead to help
me resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate it! If you need anymore
information, I will be able to provide that with no issues.

P.S sorry for anything noobish I say. I have picked up this project from
someone else, and still in the process of figuring everything out with
PJSIP.

Thanks,
Tyler