No audio when call is established

Hi Chris,

ok, in this case it seems to be related with your special
system-configuration. AFAIK Audio on ARM / Debian works in most cases,
because I tried already some Raspbian-Experiments. So some experiments
with the build might help here. On some Ubuntu-systems for example, I
had to compile without the included portaudio-implementation due to some
conflicts between portaudio & pulseaudio. So there are many switches in
the make-step:
therefore I had to insert the following lines into the file
pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h
   #define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_PORTAUDIO 0
   #define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_ALSA 1
and furthermore my build-command looked finally like that:

Thanks Niels.

I'm running on an Arm based system running a Debian variant.  There is
no on board audio, so I have a Sabrent USB sound card which shows up as
a C-Media Electronics audio adapter.  I've got sound working and can
play audio as well as record via the USB sound card.  The system only
has one network adapter (eth0).  IPtables is not running.  When a call
is established, no audio is heard on either end.  DTMF from the other
end is detected by pjsip.  The call is routing through an Asterisk
server.  Asterisk shows no errors or warnings.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:06 AM, Niels Klaas PJSIP_ML