the transport_id field in pjsua_acc_config doesn't work as expected

Hey,

I'm developing a VoIP client using PJSIP lib on iOS, and encountered a problem.

I need a way to perform 2 REGISTER requests on 2 different network interfaces (one for the 3G socket for example, and the other on Wi-Fi).
>From what I understood I should create 2 transports (TLS - is what I use) and 2 accounts then for each account set the transport_id field in pjsua_acc_config.

Before continuing to create multiple REGISTERS, I first tried it with a single account, and that doesn't work properly. When setting the transport_id with the transport I've created I see the initial REGISTER sent using my transport, but then when receiving 401 challenge from server, a new transport is created automatically by pjsip lib to send the authentication. Of course the server denies this request.

My question is how to properly select a transport for the account so I could extend it to multiple REGISTER requests on different local addresses?
Thanks

Simon Borkin
Mobile Development Team