PJSUA2 not receiving DTMF digits

Hello,

I'm using pjsip (pjsua2) 2.2.1 with an existing (SIP trunk) project and am
finding that the pjsua2 layer is seemingly not receiving digits from the
lower layers. I know pjsip is seeing them as the pjsip log output shows
lines like "TRACE: Received DTMF digit #, vol=8".

I'm subclassing the Call class as shown in the pjsua2 book/docs and then
creating new instances of my subclass for incoming calls. In my subclass I
have the onDtmfDigit() defined like:

  virtual void onDtmfDigit(OnDtmfDigitParam &prm) {
    printf("onDtmfDigit\n");
  }

However "onDtmfDigit" is never shown on stdout. Other callbacks such as
`onCallMediaState` and `onCallState` are defined in the same subclass and
those get triggered just fine.

Can someone help shed some light on this problem ?

- Brian