PJSIP 2.3 on raspbian using USB Sound Card

Hi all,

      I'm new in PJSIP and I want to make it work on a Rasberry Pi
using a USB audio devices  ( 2 channels playback, 1 channel record)
to make it work with a mic entry.

     I have tried several configuration compiles:
           - Port Audio
           - Alsa
     But I can't make it properly work.

    The test that I've been doing is to start pjsua and connect  a
ring tone to the playback device for testing the audio, and connect
the record devices with the playback device for checking whether I
hear me.

     Using Port audio, the USB device is correctly detected by pjmedia
but pjsua is unstable and hangs up when I try to connect the ring
tone.

    Using Alsa, the USB device is not properly detected, but pjsua is
stable, I hear well the ring tone, but when I try to connect the mic,
it the sound is unintelligible

     The arguments that I need to uses were: --capture-dev 10
--playback-dev 10 --ec-tail 0 --stereo  --clock-rate 44100

     In alsamixer, if I enable the mic sound, the audio is very good.

     Has someone any information, link o something that can I help me please ?

 Best Regards,
Manolo