100rel supported

Hello,

I have an Asterisk 13 PBX with 3000 PJSIP users connected to a PJSIP trunk to an important Italian provider.

After some internal changes in the provider's systems, I have problems sending/receiving faxes.

After analyzing jointly the problem has been found that they need information "supported: 100rel" in both RINGING and INVITE packages my PBX send to them.

If I configure "100rel = yes? in the trunk, PJSIP stack do not enter any information "supported: 100rel" in the RINGING package, so communication is interrupted by the provider.

If, instead, I configure "100rel = required? in the trunk, it is inserted the information "supported: 100rel" and "required: 100rel" in both RINGING and INVITE package, but the communication is interrupted because the provider does not want the ?required:100rel? message.

Can anyone help me in the trunk configuration?
Someone has already created a patch to fix my problem?

Thank You
Regards
Marco