PJSIP on Embedded

Hi

I'm using PJSIP on raspberry Pi. It works completely true.

But I want to know, do anyone have done this before to make a product.
Because it's so important that a successful story exist. Maybe on another
platform. If anybody has experience, please share some benchmarks: CPU and
RAM usage.

It's my results: In an active call with G711 ulaw codec and 8ms tail echo
cancelation, on raspberry the CPU usage will be about 75%. And it's so high
as my idea. However it should be noticed that I used USB sound card.

What other hardware platform do you suggest to work on?

Oh, is this possible to use external hardware codec to work with PJSIP, has
anybody solution about it?

Thanks a lot

Farzan