Pjsip multiple calls using few outgoing lines fails

Hello, basically my post was on stackoverflow  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34460100/pjsip-multiple-calls-using-few-outgoing-lines-fails
I have a few questions, does pjsua2 high-level api support multiple calls trough multiple lines at one time?
Does the thread registered with ` pj_thread_register ` need to be unregistered using some specific api?

Basically my problem is that, i'm trying to dial 3 phones at one time, as my sip operator provides 3 outgoing lines. I'm running 3 thread tasks using `QtConcurrent` in them i use my derived from `Call` class to dial the phones. In the operator log, i can see the message `outgoing lines overreached` so the call to the rest of the phones is failing. Only one at the time succeed. Please take a look at the link, it's would be too big to copy-paste this code in the mail.
--
Vladislav Stebluk