Different IP Address in RTP/RTCP candidate

Hi All,

I have a query regarding formation of candidate in SDP. I am currently
having an issue related to different SDP in RTP/RTCP.

Issue:
While making an ice call we found that in candidate list for a particular
media line have different IP address. This happened because the turn server
was configured in load balancing mode(Two turn server).So gathering
candidate(IP Address) for RTP connection was successful to one of the turn
server but for RTCP it gather different candidate(from different turn
server IP Address since connection did not get successful on first turn
server).

This is causing the issue here as I am not sure if this is a valid scenario
and how to handle it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ashish