Random crashes when using Speex AEC in iOS(8.4)

Thank you, Bill!  The lib compilation was done in armv7, and the crashes in
observed in iPhone6.
?
Our codes had been verified under Android, and everything is all right.
When translate to iOS, ?? if the HAS_SPEEX_AEC is not switch on and  the
simple echo supressor is used as the default soft AEC method, everything is
fine too.

I noticed the instructions in the Getting-Start pages, but still wondering
why Speex cannot be enabled?
I think the pj project team must have their own reasons of not doing so,
and I realy hope to help solving this issue if someone can expalin it to me
in a little bit more details.

?Best
              Regards!

Zhenhua Qu