Unable to destroy and reinitialize standalone PJNATH in JNI Android

Hello,

I have successfully implemented PJNATH standalone ICE transport into my Android App with JNI following the icedemo sample ( pjproject-2.4/pjsip-apps/src/samples/icedemo.c ) using PJ v2.4

Whenever I attempt to destroy the instance by using the commands used by function err_exit I can no longer start a fresh init, instance and session etc. and negotiate a connection. The log indicates that there are no more stun messages. There are also no more attempts to create a connection.

This still applies when connecting on same local network without supplying a stun or turn server.

I seem to be unable to bring the condition of the shared object to the original state to restart everything.

I would be very thankful for any hints to why this is happening.

Daniel