Multiple calls, same sound port

Hi Rodrigo,

Connecting each call to a separately created sound port is probably not
what you want to do. If you want all calls to use the same sound device,
then connect all calls to conference port 0, which is the sound device.
If you are creating a server where you don't need the sound device, then
use the null device.

Regards,

Bill