stereo call with speex

I think L16 stereo will work out of the box with pjsip compiled in
stereo mode but that's the only one.

If I recall correctly, Speex has varying packet lengths, so its not
practical to append the encoded left and right channel data in an RTP
packet, because the receiving endpoint will not be able to separate the
channel data prior to decoding, not easily anyway. You can use a codec
which has a constant encoded packet length or you can add additional
structure to the RTP data to be able to separate the channel data, but
then it's non-standard packet data.

Regards,

Bill