Pjsip Sending Multiple INVITE for one call

Hi All

I am using pjsip version 2.2.1 in one of my IOS application for Iphone 5
deivce on IOS version - 7.1.2 . Whenever i am trying to call any party,
pjsip is sending two INVITE messages with different call id for the same
call

I have following queries w.r.t above issue

1) If this is known issue with the pjsip library then I would appreciate if
anyone can share the steps to fix this issue.

2) Does pjsip supports ios version 7.1.x or do we have some extra steps to
compile pjsip library in IOS platform other than the steps mentioned on
pjsip website

3) We noticed that libyuv is not supported by armv7s iphone architecture,Is
this causing issue?