Problem in sending re invite over TCP (iOS) on making a call

Hello All,

I am using siphone with tcp. It is registered properly. But when i make a
call via tcp this function is not called in sip_inv.c:

pj_status_t pjsip_inv_uac_restart
(
pjsip_inv_session *
inv,

pj_bool_t
new_offer

)

Thus over TCP invite is not resending. So outgoing call is not connecting.
I think the scenario is when i make a call  over tcp my siphon sends an
invite  thus server sends 407 back to siphon . In  reply to 407 my siphon
is not sending reinvite  with credentials  by using above function. But by
debugging i came to know that siphon is setting credentials by using this
function in pjsua_call.c:

pjsip_auth_clt_set_credentials( &dlg->auth_sess,
                    acc->cred_cnt, acc->cred);

but even after setting the credentials why siphon is not sending reinvite?

So please suggest me some solution for this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish Gour