Error when user close call

Hi at all,
i have a problem with pjsua version 2 on iOS.
I use TLS and TCP to make a call. Calls and sound quality are fine but i have this problem:

When the user close a call i receive the following error:

ERROR:     [AVAudioSession Notify Thread] AVAudioSessionPortImpl.mm:52: ValidateRequiredFields: Unknown selected data source for Port iPhone Microfono (type: MicrophoneBuiltIn)

I think that this error is linked with another problem that involve my app. Sometimes when i put my app in background i get a red status bar on iPhone ( like a audio recording o call is in progress ).
What i can do fix or dept debug this problem ?
Thanks in advance.
Pasquale.