ios background

hi!

I'm evaluating using pjsip for iOS devices with Kamailio Registrar server.
Everything works fine while the application is in foreground. But
background mode doesn't work at all.
I have found multiple contradictory statements in internet about this topic
and I'm confused. So could you please help me to clarify the following
questions or just give me a link to the source code that uses pjsip under
iOS and works fine in the background mode.

1. Overall, can pjsip work on iOS devices in the background mode?

2. Does it require TCP sockets or UDP works as well.
    Here
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/iPhone#UnabletoacceptincomingcallinbackgroundmodeiOS4
written about TCP.
     In some another messages written so it also works with UDP. Here
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Conceptual/iPhoneOSProgrammingGuide/BackgroundExecution/BackgroundExecution.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40007072-CH4-SW1
written nothing about required TCP only.

3. Do you know what is 120035 error from the accept?
    Attempting to replace UDP socket 10
    UDP has been replaced successfully!
    Received 50 consecutive errors: 120035 for the accept() operation,
stopping further ioqueue accepts.

Thank a lot for any help or hints.

--
Best Regards,