From: pjsip [mailto:pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ashish Gour
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:16 PM
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Assertion Failed error in pjusa_make_call on Tcp transport while sccuessfully Registered with TCP(iOS using siphone)

Hello All,
I am using siphon for ios  6.0 and later. In this I have added tcp transport  and I am registered. Now when I call a cellular number (PSTN No) I am getting this error at pjusa_make_call:

Assertion failed: (mutex), function pj_mutex_lock, file ../src/pj/os_core_unix.c, line 1201.
But its working fine with UDP trasnport.
So please suggest me where i am mistaken?
Thanks and regards
Ashish Gour