How to integrate PJSIP with VOIP chatterbox sample app Windows Phone 8

We are trying to make a VoIP app on Windows Phone 8 using PJSIP for the SIP
stack. We have been able to make calls using the pjsua library.

For a VoIP app to run on background in Windows Phone 8, it has to make use
of the VoipCallCoordinator class. This class has a method called
RequestNewOutgoingCall which is responsible for notifying the system of a
new outgoing call. We are not able to get or send audio in a call as soon
as we call the RequestNewOutgoingCall method.

We have looked for a solution of this issue on various forums related to
pjsip and WP8 voip call, but seems like no one has come up with a solution.
Hence, We are writing this email to you to help us resolve the issue.
Kindly let us know in case you need more info.