From: pjsip [pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Brunner, Brian T. [bbrunner at gai-tronics.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:16 PM
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: pjsua-based-app: shutdown troubles

IN MY CODE (upon call duration exceeded)
log_call_dump(LV.CallId);
pjsua_conf_disconnect( LV.CallerConferenceBridgeSlot, LV.RecordPort );
pjsua_conf_disconnect( LV.CallerConferenceBridgeSlot, 0 );
pjsua_conf_disconnect( LV.PlayerConferencePortNo , LV.CallerConferenceBridgeSlot );
pjsua_call_hangup (LV.CallId, 408, &CallTimeOut, &msg_data);
pjsua_call_hangup_all();
pjsua_stop_worker_threads();
pjsua_acc_del(LV.MyAcctId);
pjsua_destroy();

MY ANALYSIS/GUESSWORK

3: I can't tell which codec is in use, nor whether the same codec is in use (at the same bit-rate) at both ends; the audio is horrible (screech louder than the message)

5: I wonder if I must stop the player & recorder I created. (it appears so)

Confidentiality Requirement: This communication, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.