答复: 答复: video call

Hi  gang

I need SIP protocol, and  I wan to use pjsua2.

Can you tell me more details, when i capture a video?how does it transport to Media Transport?

Best Regards,
jason.chen

???: pjsip [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] ?? Gang Liu
????: 2014?5?30? 12:28
???: pjsip list
??: Re: [pjsip] ??: video call

It depends on your project requirement.  Do you need SIP protocol? Which API level you want to use ...

you could write your own capture/render device and plug into pjmedia. take a look pjmedia/src/pjmedia-videodev/* for reference.

regards,
Gang