Regarding library build

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 3:42 AM, Sneha Bansal <sneha at hostnsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I am raising my query again as after spending a lot of time over RnD I have
> not got my solution . I am not able to built pjsua2 for all architectures
> .When I have built pjsua2 the so file has got generated by default in lib->
> armeabi folder .But  I want to built library for all other architecture like
> armeabi-v7,mips ,x8 etc.Iif any one has done this help me .

You need a cross compiler tool chain which is able to build for all
the CPU architectures you need/want. If you already have a cross
compiler you'll need to pass the variables needed to target each
architecture. With the Linaro or CodeSourcery toolchains it is
ARCH=yourCPUarchhere CROSS_COMPILE=your-tool-chain-prefix-here

Read the documentation of your compiler toolchain it should have
guidelines to cross compile if it is able to do that.

Also you aren't very specific about your build environement setup, as
in which kind of host computer are you using for the buildm the
toolchain you are using, etc...

--
Saludos

Ernesto Celis de la Fuente