Fwd: My application with sip

Thanks for your reply.

My application is required in a  Video surveillance system.  In this
system, the  signaling layer interaction must use SIP.  So my application
is not just a SIP registrar. It should handle the registrations from
clients(IP Camera or User Client), then it also can accept and forward the
INVITE requests between different clients.  Moreover ,the application
should forward the video/audio media streaming, but it doesn't need to
code/decode, it can only forward the RTP packets.

For more details:
-The system topology hiding for  private networks.

- I need a subscriber database to store the clients information. When
clients register to my application, it should verify password stored in
database. When recieve INVITE requests, the application can forward between
online clients.

-This specific call flow is a  requirement in my video surveillance system,
it's not a specialized telecommunications application. And  my application
should fullfill the Performance Testing:
1000 Registers per second, 1000 Invite Requests per second, it also needs
to  forwards the media streaming until bandwidth comes to 50% of the
maximum.

May be this is complex, or I have not  described clearly. Looking forward
to the replys.

Thanks,
Bob