Status of WP8 branch

Hi.

What I can tell you is that the sound doesn't work in my Windows Phone 8.1.
I didn't test the sound in the sample project neither in neither WP8 or
WP8.1 but I've made my own simple test sample and it didn't work.

Looks like it is something related with WASAPI but I didn't investigate the
subject time enough to have any conclusions.

Regards