config.log errors in ffmpeg.1.2.6 and pjproject.2.2.1: Linux Rasbpian on RPI (Raspberry PI)

Hi,
although pjsip library with video support has finally build on my Linux
Rasbpian RPI, Pjsua video-call don't behave correctly, as I put in
evidence in my previous post, since remote u.a. opens an empty window
with frozen content.
Having a closer look to config.log files, I realized that they shows
errors both in ffmpeg.1.2.6 and pjproject.2.2.1 (log files are in
attachment).
Most of errors, I guess could be the normal consequence of checks
performed by configure to define what has to be used on a specific
platform, but maybe also that some errors could be related to
malfunction of Pjsua video-call.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion to make Pjsua working on RPI!
Best regards
Silvio

  * Tedesco - rilevata
  * Afrikaans