Error in "pjsua_acc_config_default(&acc_cfg); " with newly compiled libraries

Hello,
??? I am trying to develop an iOS application that supports VOIP call and for that I am using PJSIP.??
I have downloaded the pjsip 2.2 and successfully complied them as per the given instructions, there were no errors reported. I have compiled the source for proper libraries as required, however, when I try to do this call it gives me EXC_BAD_ACCESS
The line of code that gives me the problems is as below:
pjsua_acc_config_default(&acc_cfg);

The mysterious thing is, I managed to download a pre-compiled sipon app, and when I use the libraries that comes with it, the code works!

Can you please provide an insight as to what might be the issue here? Is it some error during compilation?
When I try to run the app with XCode, it doesnot report any error.

Regards
Jyotirmoy